Wednesday, February 2, 2011

iPhone 4 review

Alright, it looks like the time is getting closer. Verizon is just about ready for you to buy the iPhone4 and put it on their network. I'm sure they are seeing huge dollars signs on this one (who wouldn't?). Engadget.com, one of my favorite sites, has put up their hands on review of the Verizon iPhone4. And it appears as though the question everyone has been asking is being answered: Does the iPhone4 hold calls better with Verizon than it does with At&T. So far, the answer is yes. Now, in spots where Verizon's signal is weak, the calls can lose a bit of sound quality and connectivity. There is quite a bit to the review, as Engadget likes to get down to the nitty gritty. I suggest going HERE to read their full review on this new gem of the smartphone era.

2 comments:

  1. Well it is my good luck in real, as I was searching something else on internet and I am here to your blog by chance and I must say it is a good site buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online Coupon Island is a discounted coupon site from where you get all products code
    including electronics, food items, clothes, Jewellery, flowers and many many more.........

    www.onlinecouponisland.com

    ReplyDelete